• Singkatan Nama Negara/Kota

    H.O.L.L.A.N. D
    ... Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies

    I.T.A.L.Y.
    I Trust And Love You

    L.I.B.Y.A.
    Love Is Beautiful ; You Also

    F.R.A.N.C.E.
    Friendships Remain And Never Can End

    C.H.I.N.A.
    Come Here...... I Need Affection

    B.U.R.M.A.
    Between Us, Remember Me Always

    N.E..P.A.L.
    Never Ever Part As Lovers

    I.N.D.I.A.
    I Nearly Died In Adoration

    K.E.N.Y.A
    Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing

    C.A.N.A.D.A.
    Cute And N au ghty Action that developed into attraction

    K.O.R.E.A.
    Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity

    E.G.Y..P.T.
    Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing !

    M.A.N.I.L.A.
    May All Nights Inspire Love Always

    P.E.R.U.
    Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us

    T.H.A.I.L.A. N.D.
    Totally Happy, Always In Love And Never Dull

    J.A.K.A.R.T. A
    Jambret Ada, Koruptor Ada, Rampok Tentu Ada
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Social

Photobucket